Zone Alarm trouble.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboy696

Baseband Member
I about two months ago went out and bought Zone Alarm 5 pro because i was sick of the free version...and plus my trail of the pro expired. Well so i go out and buy it...bring it home uninstall the other one.. and try to put this in. It goes through the registation and all that..but then it gets to the part where i click install.. after u click it...it does nothing... window disappears...and then...nothing...i can everything lik go on the net and do stuff....its lik it wasnt even running... so i thought it maybe could hav been the cd or something.. so i went to zonelabs site and clicked to download the saem thing there since i had the lisence.. and it did the same thing...and i no its not the wrong registation code or anything becuz it doesnt ask for it until lik the end of everything or something.... i mean for 40 bucks i want to hav the program in my computer....i mean i hav nothinkg in this now...and i really need to get protected...so any ideas....thanx

OK. That was useless.

Try clicking START--> RUN-->
type "MSCONFIG"--> click STARTUP tab
--> look for the entry for ZA and make sure that
it has a checkmark, so it will start when you
load Windows--> APPLY--> OK--> RESTART.

Wow, I'm sorry I'm being so imature, but I use my time to help people, and they just abuse others help.

I think his temper goes sky hi when he feels that people that are trying to learn begin to irritate him.

not so true, its usually when the answer is obvious... and they still ask but i dont think this one is, but immature i dont really say that he did clear is "rude" post. and btw u dont need to un install zone alarm to install pro. now what i suggest is trying it like that, install normal see if it works then upgrade. :)

Sometimes the answer may be obvious to us, but not to the person asking. Coolboy try what Blitze105 said and install the free one and then upgrade to pro.

try uninstalling the old zone alarm first. that vector stuff will lock files even with zonealarm off to supposely protect you.

so unistall it and clean that stuff out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom