?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all I have runnning kinda looks like alot I think couple things I see are doubles and as far as a full format goes I just reinstalled all after a complete format

could spyware and virus be causeing this cause I am keeping up with all that
I use spyware doctor and Norton Anivirus Corporate edition

can you guys suggest any other programs? (free)

I spy one virus without going thru that list

Your system is going whack, and you have a big problem, their's at least 10 process's that shouldnt be their and are, spyware or virus.

I suggest reformatting since you have a HUGE problem

could this be causing my processor to max out? My power fluctuations and fan Fluctuations are bothering me too.. is that to blame?

should I buy a new power supply aswell?

can you name off a couple items you found cause I am running Norton and it is not finding anything.

Norton found nothing
AVG found nothing
Avast Found nothing
Ran defrag two days ago
Spyware doctor found easy fix items

Recent discovery:::::

While running pcprobe I found that if I load CPU-Z it show a drop in my fan speeds

so I post my origonal question could my power supply be causing the problem? should I get a new one (current 350 Watt) see specs under.... maybe get a 450 watt or even a 500 watt? if so any suggestions as to make and model?

thanks guys for helping me on this I am freaking

I know the last solution could be a total format but I really dont want to :(

I would guess the power spike problem would be the power supply. Before you buy a new one, plug the PC directly into the wall just incase it is your surge protector. Just wanted to throw that idea out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom