wAY To change files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
hi im looking if there is a program ouyt there. That can change image file tpyes. i have these adoe photoshop cs files taht i cant get into im trying to put them in my site. but it wont load them up and cant seee them too.

well how can i just change it so i can read and see it. its from the photoshop image so can i like format it to a readable file.

jasc paint shop pro. photoshop will do it too. I think that windows paint will work too.

ok you win.

a normal person response would have been...
How do I use those programs to change the file type?

In cs there is in option under edit or file called save for HTML or something like that then just click on next and it should have saved it under bitmap or Jpeg I think Jpeg is standard but I'm a little fuzzy with it but it is something along those lines. Good Luck.

GrimReaper23 said:
In cs there is in option under edit or file called save for HTML or something like that then just click on next and it should have saved it under bitmap or Jpeg I think Jpeg is standard but I'm a little fuzzy with it but it is something along those lines. Good Luck.

he can open the file, hit file, click save as...

then change the type
like you said bitmat, jpeg, gif and png are the standards and jpeg the most compatible

yea i knnow that and stuff but the only problem is that i dont have cs. when i got the file they were like this format. if i had cs i would know what to do but since i dont have it i cant do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom