Jerky dad locked me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
this just officially became a serious matter. My computer said that it just blocked an attack on my system, so i remember that i haven't updated Norton lately. i go to run liveupdate, and it says i can't without admin rights. i go outside and tell this to my dad and he says in a really smart-*$@ tone "Well, I guess I'm gonna have to do it for you." i, of course, prefer to update stuff like norton (that doesn't update itself) on a weekly basis, and he's the kind of dad that, if it doesn't directly inconvenience him, it never gets done.

well he said hell do it for you so why not just let him do it for you weekly
if you bother him long enough about it im sure he will give u admin rights so he doesnt have to put up with it

you don't understand. the only thing that will happen if i bug him long enough is he'll just take it away completely. i don't know if i mentioned this before, but my dad is not your normal dad. he's not even your normal jerky dad. he will never give me admin. the way he works is, as long as there is something that i am not doing to near-perfection, he will have fuel to burn against me.

yeah, i have a cdrw drive, but does this thing of yours reset the password or just give the existing one to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom