This Really Works... Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker62

Beta member
Hey guys i just wanted to let you in on this too even tho your prolly tired of this junk but this actually works... I get paid 2 cents everytime i search google and every time my refferies search google.. i just signed up for this yesterday and got 6 peopel reffered and i have already made 8.42$ this really works and its free if you guys are interested please sign up under my name so i get some credit for it http://netbux.org/?r=29347 copy that into the address bar and register.. you have to have a paypal account which is free and it took me less than 10 mins to get everything going and making money... and if you can get more than 10 people reffered then you can actually make a good amount of money with the extra money i get from this im gonna buy a new Vaio Laptop =) i cant wait. I will let you guys decide if you think this is actually true cause i swear it is.. id guarantee it. just give it a try =)

thats ridiculous! SPAMMMM.... u know tech us writing spam is spam too cause we do it so much..... MEH! SPAMMMMMMM!!!

untitled.jpg

Idiot.jpg

Why would you want to spam a forum? Seriously, you went through all that time creating a ccount for this? I am very disappointed.lol. SSSSSSSPPPPAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Desiboy - damn man. I haven't read the signature rules yet - since I don't have one. But, I am sure u are breaking one with the one u have. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom