Screnn blinks on and off when i vist this one site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say that it flickers, what do you mean. Does it flicker fast or slow? Does it flicker regardless of what you are doing or when you scroll? Also, what kind of monitor or display are you using? Do you use integrated graphics or do you have a graphics card? How much memory does your system have and what type of processor does it use?

Sincerely,
Skyfyre, The Southern Dragon
P.S. I'm serious, I went to the site that you noted. My screen didn't flicker on and off, but...when i went to scroll, everything changed. Ive had this happen to me before. I think that it has something to do with your screen resolution because i have a new dell inspiron 6000 with a widescreen display that uses really high resolutions and sites that are scripted for 800*600 resolutions usually have big spaces on the sides. However, this doesn't happen very often, despite the fact that most sites ARE scripted for lower resolutions. therefore, i have reason to believe that it also has something to do with the background that the site uses. By background i mean whatever it is that fills the void(s) when you load a page that is scripted for a much lower resolution or for a normal aspect ration screen. get back to me on this, i want to help you figure this out.

I tried the site, no issue, but that says nothing. What are your specs, please include hardware and operating system, check settings. I will suggest some scans for adware and any virus software you have, its uncommon, but some addware can interfere with other software.(In this I am referring to comunication between the operating system and other programs).
I doubt thats it though, adjust your diplay settings, if the problem persists, repost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom