Some kinda fan controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeisalsocool

Daemon Poster
Now that I have to rebuild my system, I was thinking about throwing in some extra cooling security.
I remember seeing a while back this little device that you hook all your fans up to, and when you power down your computer it leaves the fans on for 5min or so, so that your components cool down more gradually.
Now, I have no clue what this thing was called, does any one have one, or have any idea what I'm talking about? Thanks
-Joe

No clue, but in all honesty it seems quite pointless.......with the fans running after it's shut down it's going to cool down quicker not more gradually

Man that looks like a completely stupid and useless product.

When you shut down a computer, what happens to the CPU temperatures? Do the temperatures increase enough to cause damage or decrease the processorÂ’s life?
No, that's freakin ridiculous that they'd have to ask that......no more power is going through the CPU, it doesn't freakin heat up at all!

Nubius said:
Man that looks like a completely stupid and useless product.

No, that's freakin ridiculous that they'd have to ask that......no more power is going through the CPU, it doesn't freakin heat up at all!

And even if so, it's better to let the processor raipidly cool and warm to set in the paste :)

You really dont have to get worked up about it Nubius, Its ok, go get a glass of water.
uhhh it's text dude, not like you can see me here jumping up and down in my sit furiously typing WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT!?!?! AGARARAGGRA

:rolleye:

It's a stupid fan controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom