Opinions Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
Ok, G.Skill is basically nonexistant in Canada, it simply isn't carried, and I would really, really like some.

So, I've found someone who is selling some brand new G.Skill PC4400, found here, for $335CDN (about $270USD). My other choice is OCZ Rev2 PC3200 which goes for about $350CDN. The guy who is selling the RAM is passing through my town sometime next week so I can meet him and basically buy it then, so I'm not concerned with fraud or anything of that nature.

RAM is going into an Athlon 64 system, but will be used in a P4 system until I buy the new AMD processor.

So yay or nay?

Hey Gaara, check out pccanada.com first. They have some of the cheapest RAM prices I've seen in Canada - by far. If you know better, tell me :p

Also, what kind of overclock r u thinking? I hear the OCZ VX 3200 Gold can reach 250 @ 2-2-2-5. Only $270. You really need to give it a lot of juice tho. lol

know what you could do but i dont suggest? Find a GOOD AND CLOSE FRIEND ON HERE THAT LIVES IN THE USA, give them the money via paypal to order some ram, get it delivered to there house, then they reship it to you..... but i wouldnt do that unless i was desperate....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom