When will the 6800 Ultra 512MB be out??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah, well if you can't remember where you saw it then that means nothing.

'Uber cooling' like I said would have to be damn near phase change, check out what those guys who got the current 3dmark world record had on their core and that'll tell you if 600 is possible on air no less

it might have been phase change, but idk cause when i saw that i didnt know what phase change was. It could have just been an article saying thats what they wanted to do. i have no idea.

Back on topic, anyone know when the 512MB version will be available????????
FIVE-TWELVE-MEGABYTE, not extreme edition!

Thanks again...

Months?? What happens in the may/june/july area when I will make my final decsision??? LOL...

Gotta love the way you say that, like you know me too well (guess you do huh??)...

Months???? You SURE?????????

Arg, ah well, I probably will live, maybe...

P.P. Mguire said:
actually i seen something about a 600mhz card that had uber cooling on it and they called it the 6800EE but i cant remember where i saw it.

Phase change requires alot more than just the card, phase change cooling is HUGE.

phase change cooling is HUGE.
only the ones you build yourself.......plus SOME can be small, of course vapochill is, but this guy Shamino (seen here: http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=1985) managed to fit his into nice and small acrylic cases phase changing both his SLI'd GPUs and CPU.

Yan - It will be out Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom