VGA Heatsink, anyone seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RECOMMEND: Arctic-Cooling (NV Sliencer 6) for 6600 GT

I'm using the Silencer 4 for a X800XTPE. Installed it will AS5 instead of the thermal paster it comes with.

I run Rivatuner Hardware monitoring during gameplay. The GPU idles at 38-40C and LOAD the highest i've logged is 52C.

Great product!

HAVOC2k5 said:

I'm using the Silencer 4 for a X800XTPE. Installed it will AS5 instead of the thermal paster it comes with.

I run Rivatuner Hardware monitoring during gameplay. The GPU idles at 38-40C and LOAD the highest i've logged is 52C.

Great product!

Well this depends if it's AGP or PCI-E

PCI-E the Artic Cooling silincers, and your one you were looking at work.

If AGP, nothing in this thread works. Only thing for AGP is a zalman 7700CU

And, if those are stress temps they are not bad at all, infact good.

P.P u got experience with the one u recommended? and ure sig says Thermaltake cooling... what u got?
Yes i have experience w/ it my friend. My bro (actually best friend) has one and i installed it and recomended it to him. And i dont have any thermaltake cooling on my video actually its stock lol. the only thermaltake cooling (or actually any cooling) is 5 Smart fan 2's and a Volcano11 Xaiser edition.
the silencer 6 can only be used on the 6800GT or ultra versions, sorry thats why i recomended that specific cooler for his card.
If AGP, nothing in this thread works
true that.

that would work but i havent used zalman before. BTW since were on the subject what should i use on my PNY 5600ultra?
i cnat find anything that supports that card at all.

WELL THEN!!

i ended up ordering the Zalman ZM80D for my Vid Card. It shall be arriving soon, so thanx all.

Cheers-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom