nVidia New graphics driver 71.89

Status
Not open for further replies.

psman

In Runtime
Hello
Did any one tried the new 71.89 driver??
does it make any differance??
I have a Geforce4MX4000 tornado its said that older is better for it is that true??

Bench it on 3dmark 3 times with each driver and average the results. Use whichever driver yields better scores.

Hola did any one try it yet?????????????????/

Any way i tried it myself its kool but may computer crached after desktop loads when i enabled nview Desktop check it people

It's been out quite awhile, to be fair I just go with the updates, I not a fan on waiting 30mins to 1hour to get an extra 30marks in 3DMark i'd rather know it's up-to-date then been older but little extra marks.

Hey can we update an nVidia driver?????????????????!!
all i know is that i can download newer driver once in a while

Lol I men't updating it via the website, just check it now and again, I think I check it every month or so If i can be bothered but yeah it's not updating automaticly just updating it via the website :)

Updating is changing some (not all ) files by newer files so
i ment that is it possible to change a current driver with the lastest version without fully downloading the new driver

I just installed this driver. Looks good to me. I haven't checked any 3dmark scores, but as far as I can see it's good.

I just downloaded it, and it says that my graphics card temperature is now 51, when it used to be 65 for idle, and it is a hot day today, with room temperature being 25 at the moment (hot for 10 in the evening.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom