VGA Heatsink, anyone seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrix

In Runtime
Im tryin to find a cheap way to cool my 6600GT cause its runnin at 58C all the time... thats horrible IMO. so anyway, look at this.
anyone tryed it or know if its any good?

Cheers-

iv read reviews about this cooler and sorry to say they werent very good. I read that the fan doesnt move much air, and the blower on top does absolutely nothing. I have and would recommend the zalman version. I cant remember the model#, its the blue one that has the heatpipe. I made my own wind tunnel for it and the air goes out the back where the card slots are, using a 120mm fan. my radeon x800 at max load wont go above 38C

thats awsome!

ive seen that one before, but its good even though theres no fan on it?

Cheers-

Well i cant seem to get my buddy to order from Zalman for me (he owns a comp store) but he says he can order from Thermaltake so i had a look at what they have in terms of VGA coolers and the closest one i can find to the zalman ZM80D is this one . Anyone know if its any good?

Isn't that a bit expensive?

There is a coolmaster one for around £12 and another one for £15 but I've forgot the name.

Edit: Just incase you thought I was taking about the post above, I wasn't - I was talking about the frist post. :)

P.P u got experience with the one u recommended? and ure sig says Thermaltake cooling... what u got?

u not thought of tryin the artic cooling NV silencer? ive got one on my 6600gt and its running idle at 42C and about 55C on load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom