NOOOO!!!! the egg's site has finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was used to the old site but I really like the new site. I think its a lot easier to get to exactly where I want. I've been using the beta version for quite a bit now (since they e-mailed me it was out) so I got used to it. It loads the same as the old one did on my DSL so no complaints from this guy.

Well you guys prolly only diss the new one cause your used to the old one and are not suceptible to change. personally i dont care at all because alot of sites i go to have a long load time so it dosent matter to me at all. As long as i get a good deal and can buy from them then i dont care. and if your gonna complain about slow load times complain about frozencpu.com:p that page takes forever.:angry:

Well, it takes some getting used to...but I like it so far. Cleaner than before, and at least for me it runs faster. Hey, as long as their prices stay low and their damn search engine got fixed, I don't care. It works fine so far.

As for Adelphia, I've had a connection with them for about 2 months now, and no real problems so far. I'm getting 20-30 pings in every MP game I own, fast page loads and moderate download speeds.

I do agree, though. Adelphia sucks as an ISP/Cable providor. They're screwed up, their network is crazy-patchwork, and their staff is a bunch of low-watt ignorant dumb@sses. If Adelphia wasn't the only digital cable TV carrier in my area, I would have hung up on the opperator when I was signing up. That guy talked like he was half asleep on lunch-break. Prig.

Oh well.

Ive got cablevision, works fine. My grandmother has Adelphia, 50% of the time cant get online. As for the new site, its fine. i honeslty dont have preference over one or the other.

not susceptible to the change? That doesn't even make any sense lol

Yeah we're not used to it, but that doesn't change the fact I simply don't like it's look or navigation

lololol, i just noticed the new site today at work lol. Im not sure if i like it all that much. I'll have to get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom