• Buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Buy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dale5605 said:
I had an issue where all of my bookmarks and settings were gone out of nowhere.

Had another issue when firefox auto-updated and on add/remove programs it was installed twice (both versions). I had to reformat to fix that little bugger.

That's why I don't use firefox anymore, I don't get any crap from IE it works fine for me. And I never get any spyware because I know how to get the settings right and use good anti-spyware programs. If you do that IE has no more spyware than firefox does.

....no offense to you and all but i doubt that it did all that auto matically. and i don tknow what ur life is like.. but i hate it when ppl blame computers when they have kids or something lol so make sure it wasn't a neighbor or kid or something.. and idk i just doubt it never heard issues bout FF (and no im not asking for article links to them!)
again no offense

I use Internet Exploder er Explorer. MS is the Computer GOD, Bill gates is Zues. Don't you ever forget it.

I've used other browsers just for trial runs but im stuck to IE.

csamuels said:
I use Internet Exploder er Explorer. MS is the Computer GOD, Bill gates is Zues. Don't you ever forget it.

I've used other browsers just for trial runs but im stuck to IE.

... i think im going to cry... :p

qoutes from robin williams.. "so mr gates when did u realize ur creating monoply?"
"monoply is a game senator im trying to rule the world"

The initials of Firefox is "Fx"!!! Mozilla has said this multiple times that the proper way to abbreviate it is Fx :p

oh man.. here we go again with opera..
i only said that kus i think most ppl dislike IE...=) oh well i was proved wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom