newegg question..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveGTA

In Runtime
i bought my parts for my pc from newegg and have heard good things about their shipping...

my question is, is that when people say "newegg got it here a day early" etc.

do they mean that it came a day before fedex's estimated date of delivery?

i live in IL btw and it is scheduled to get here on the 22nd (shipped on 19th)

well...?

expect to see it on the 21st, although you might get it on the 22nd (you live right between new jersey and florida, newegg's two east coast warehouses)

yea thats what i am thinking too... i just hope they get it to me by friday so i can use it over the weekend

:D

I live in CT. Some of my orders do ship from california. Those are usually delivered right on the estimated date. The rest of my orders come from New Jersey and those are always 1 to 2 days early... I always pay the $2.99 for rush processing also.

I normally buy all parts for any of my builds from newegg. For the amount of business i'm giving them i should get atleast a freakin' t-Shirt...

The only thing I don't like about Newegg is - besides their limited bandwidth on their website - that they let you pay an extra $2.99 to get everything shipped quickly. Which makes me think, they just kick your order over into the corner for a couple of days if you don't pay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom