I'm an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ever seen someone unplug and replug-in a ps2 keyboard with the machine running? what a funny sight, then theyre like "wtf happened to my computer? did that restart it?" i was like "kind of" and started laughing, man that guy was pissed, he had to buy a new mobo, and pay me to install it mwahahahahaha!

Ok, kinda imbarassing, but... the first comp i built couple of years ago , I forgot to put in the post for the mobo, preseded to tighted the screws tightly and.... well not only did i short out the mobo, I crack it as well over tightening the scews. That's my serious "DOH" move.

Well, today, my luck got awesome, and I'm now the proud owner of a 900 MHZ Gateway PC... touchpad and all....

LOL, like the win98 post.
Yea, I used to need a 98 PC sitting off to the side because I always lost my win98 boot disk....(which are still the sh*t!). But now that bootdisk.com exists I found myself driving around Baltimore, looking for a really tall builing to drop the Windows98 PC off of.

-Michael

Hey another Marylander! Hers a stupid story. One day in my NIS class this kid decided lets see how strong a Dell really is. The next thing i know its on its side on the floor smoking and hes running in circles like an idiot. Don't believe Dells durability testing because we did some of our own and they failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom