Was lookin into computers again today

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope..... we can't just kidding

It looks good, except for the asus mobo. They dont overclock very well. I would get the AMD version. The videocard isnt so great. See if you can upgrade to the GT. It's worth is. Tust me. 1GB RAM will do you much good.

Eh, I know this is off-topic, but would anyone here be willing to help me (over some type of IMing) make a computer? And not so expensive, and teaching me some stuff about hardware, etc.. I'd really appreciate it, thanks

<3 Steve

6600non-gt is shit

don't get a

a budget system would be amd 3000 939//msi neo4 fsr//evga 6600gt//corsair value select 1 gig//80 gig SATA

Yeah, your going to need a 6600 GT. Its been so long since i even thought about the normal 6600. If you want, you can create a thread about it. Just 1 or 2 questions at a time, we all can answer them very accuratly.

Believe it or not, builting a computer is rather simple. The only thing that gets me, is wiring. Sometimes its just a pain, sometimes you disconnect something wrong ect. When you get into computers, the first thing you will learn is hardware. Then how it works, and what it does. Once you learn about hardware, from what it is and what it does. Thats pretty much it. With that knowledge, you can OC and do some serious case MOD's.

add me to aim djchrisremixtk

That system is good, would change the mobo and gfx card to a DFI Lanparty Ultra D and a 6600GT

Much better mobo adds 22$ and a GT adds 37$ to the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom