No Monitor Signal!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
burned-ati said:
go and reset a jumper on ur mother board should be red. or maybe you installed two graphics drivers. i did once and the same thing happen here try unpuging the main power two the motherboard for like 20 minutes.ummmmmm or if theres a few switches where u can turn the mghz down on ur motherboard put it to the lowest. try ever thing dude. but i doubt its ur cpu. this exact thing happen to me.

Your video drivers dont get loaded up until windows starts to load.

Yeah BIOS handles the video drivers until windows

#1: I would fully check your power supply

#2: Reset the CMOS using a jumper, or removing the battery and going out to a bar, coming back and see if it works (leave it at least 30 min)

#3: If not your motherboard or video card is most likely fried, do you have a speaker plugged in to your mobo (or if an asus board, speaker plugged into intergrated sound if it supports post speech reporter)

if you turn yer comp on and get the no signal on yer monitor and nothing works but you can hear your hardrive and fans spin up then its yer cpu my freinds did the exact same thing about 2 and half months a go nothing else works apart from that

Well, I pulled out the cmos battery, I tried a different videocard, I tested the psu with a multimeter, I swapped psu's,I reseated the Ram, I checked the CPU fan, and I never even got to install the drivers yet as I stated in my first post, shouldn't matter anyway. So now I am buying a new motherboard and CPU unless someone has another idea. I needed an upgrade anyway, seriously... I had a Celeron overclocked!

Call it serendipitious and make the best of it.

OC a Celeron? I needed a good laugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom