P2P programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale, my warmest regards and your welcome.

P.S- i live in Canada and it's not illegal, so in actual fact i'm not breaking any laws.

P.S.S- Dale, please......Eat Crap, You little momma's boy:)

P.S.S- I feel real bad for the rising cost of Cd's *sarcasm*. It's too bad a retard like you doesn't live in Canada because Cd prices have actually dropped in price over the past 5 years.

So basically everything you said to me was worthless, nice one D!ckless! oh! sorry i meant Dale :)

No way! bittorrent Pwns Mirc!

JK.. I really don't know.

Actually, I really liked imesh myself. It has some spyware, but nothing too extensive and there is a full, manual removal walkthrough on their support forums, posted by an Admin.

BitTorrent, yeah thats all cool. You know a website to find the Torrents? I dont, most of the big ones were shut down.

As for Mirc, ouch. Thats worse than p2p, from a legality standpoint. People's FTP servers and stuff, not good.

You can choose what to share in p2p, and in IRC I think, but not with torrents. If you are scared of being caught with illegal software or songs, steer clear of torrents.

you can get e-books from mirc, theres nothing wrong with mirc at all, it's no worse than any other program mentioned here. The chances for illegalities are all the same really.

Torrent sites are stronger than ever nowadays since the MPAA decided to join in the fun, but they arent having much success,instead its diversified and strengthened the torrent networks from what ive seen, alot more new releases and good quality stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom