Help ! Bluescreen/conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
smileygladhands said:
That's weird.. I'm getting something similar now after changing MB's but the blue error pages flashes so briefly I can't even read it.
I'm posting my issue as a new topic, but I'm going to keep watching this one to see if anyone figures it out.
are u getting it in game? if in game do u get some strange effects like u cant see the half of the screen or brightness is getting higher? i got also same thing with my old computer, i changed my videocard and no more problems.

Greetz

KillForYou said:
yea i got marvell onboard network card (last drivers also). And yea iam using a USB mouse, sometimes when i put it in usb it doesnt works. But when i try 2 or 3 times its working. After i installed GeForce FX 5700LE i can play without any crashes and blue screen but still have same conflicts on systeminformation.

Memory adress 0xA0000-0xBFFFF VIA CPU to AGP2.0/AGP3.0 Controller
Memory adress 0xA0000-0xBFFFF NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700LE

(why i am still getting this conflict?)

I tested my ram with memtest nothing found .

those are not conflicts, it is listed under Conflicts/Sharing
What you see there is completely normal, appears your other video card was at fault the whole time

KillForYou said:

Memory adress 0xA0000-0xBFFFF VIA CPU to AGP2.0/AGP3.0 Controller
Memory adress 0xA0000-0xBFFFF NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700LE

Hrm, that doesnt seem to be a conflict, but it is.

Solving conflicts is very annoying, if you want to learn alot about it, I recomend upgrading and repairing PC's 16th edition.

I really dont know enough to help you know as I couldnt walk you through setting them since I am in class, and I am using PC to record tonight, but if you still have this problem tommorow send me an MSN or AIM message.

KillForYou said:
are u getting it in game? if in game do u get some strange effects like u cant see the half of the screen or brightness is getting higher? i got also same thing with my old computer, i changed my videocard and no more problems.

Greetz

No, I can't even boot up to Windows.

DJ-CHRIS said:

Solving conflicts is very annoying, if you want to learn alot about it, I recomend upgrading and repairing PC's 16th edition.

I really dont know enough to help you know as I couldnt walk you through setting them since I am in class, and I am using PC to record tonight, but if you still have this problem tommorow send me an MSN or AIM message.
Ok thank u i will look at it tonight.

smileygladhands said:
No, I can't even boot up to Windows.
Maybe your new mobo is defect? If your other hardware is working with your old mobo, then sure thats it. 1 of my friends has a problem like that too. But he got screen till windows xp loading screen then blue screen. We have found that his harddisk was defect.

DJ-CHRIS said:

nah its not a conflict, its listed under Conflicts/Sharing
its being Shared, how about you go under System Information yourself, you will see something similar.

ShadowFalls said:
nah its not a conflict, its listed under Conflicts/Sharing
its being Shared, how about you go under System Information yourself, you will see something similar.
You are right. I checked a friends computers also 1 has USB hub conflicts 1 USB HUB and videocard. Now iam not getting any bluescreens and crashes. Tnx for help guys.

Greetz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom