Harmon-Kardon... Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said man, it's a chick. So, more than anything, they have to look good. Sound is all well and good, but you know women. I totally dig Cambridge Soundworks. I have one of their setups, and it is great. It's a nice little 4.1 channel, rather old, but it works.

So like I said, they need to look very similar to the ones I linked up at top. The same motif as the Harmons.

I use Paradigm's
Word, Paradigm's ROCK! I just have the mini monitors at this point but hope to upgrade to the signature series before too long. Maybe the S4's :D

Yeah, she is a big fan of those Hardon's. They are nice and round and pretty and...

then get them already! when a chick has her eyes on something she isnt gona be interested in alternatives

DJ-CHRIS said:
Finally someone agree's with me

Harmon Kardon are good speakers, the major PC speaker company's are probolly Logitech, Harmon Kardon, Altec Lansing and im forgetting 2.

Not really into wimpy PC speakers but if their's technical questions shoot.

Also im running Yamaha YST-M10's until june where im getting Yorkville YSM-1P's

yeah, some people think bose was the best things ever made

idiotec said:
Word, Paradigm's ROCK! I just have the mini monitors at this point but hope to upgrade to the signature series before too long. Maybe the S4's :D

I love my 11seMK3's. It is their 10th anniversary with me. Before these speakers I use to get tired of my speakers after a year or so. I had the Polk Audio's SDA-SRS II ($1400) before these.
I am not rich, back then 66.7 percent of my paycheck went to audio (my wife left me for a few day. she pointed out to me that 66.7% of my money went to audio. after that, I only got my new toys after my kids and wife were taken care of and all of the bills were paid).

once I got the paradigm I have never look back. I had some thiels for a year or so, but I went back to my paradigm's

http://www.paradigm.com/Website/SiteParadigmProduct/PArchiveReviews/aig_11semk3.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom