P2P programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why i started with him,He should do the member's at T.F a favour and drown himself.
lol harsh. I called him the cancer of TF once :p

Infact, shumway was there I believe lol

EDIT: Oh yeah as far as virus's are concerned, I suggest you guys try AVAST it's a free virus scanner that protects your computer real time but doesn't suck up system resources like norton....and trust me I try to have as little stuff as possible on my computer and generally I don't recommend any virus software because they all suck but this one is pretty good

Guys who seriously cares.
If you're against it, don't do it, but don't get all over the people that do.
If you're for it, happy downloading.

I don't know about any of your experiences but my friend and I have had to buy new hard drives a year or two back and it was because we got a virus that fried our hard drives, I don't know what in the hell did it but I'm not taking chances, but my friends using Kazaa Lite Revolution because he says it's safe, hell it may have been my hard drive was bad but theres still that question. What actually screwed up my hard drive? He's had dozens of Trojans from using Kazaa Lite Revolution, one filled up his hard drive full of crap he didn't even know about.

When I built my PC, i had no firewall, or SP2, or a virus scanner. I downloaded so many .exe files, cause I was dumb. lol. Then I downloaded, yes illegally, Norton Anti-Virus 2003 Professional. Ran it, found 200 viruses!!!! It tried to fix it, but screwed up my PC more, no programs worked, like Nero, or IE, or Firefox, well you get the idea. I searched all of those viruses on google, checked their size, i had 11.45 GB of viruses!!!! They kept growing, growing, until Windows got ****ed up real bad. Thanks Kazaa Lite, bastards. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom