P2P programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you say it's crap. Because you probably download stuff illegally. And believe it or not there is at least one person that obeys the law, because I do. So I guess not EVERYONE breaks the law. I'm a good law-abiding citizen unlike you.

If you're looking for some good P2P software, I suggest Limewire. Being opensource, it has no spyware and things in it.

dale5605 said:
Of course you say it's crap. Because you probably download stuff illegally. And believe it or not there is at least one person that obeys the law, because I do. So I guess not EVERYONE breaks the law. I'm a good law-abiding citizen unlike you.

Dale i don't care what you say cause everyone know's it's a lie,There is no way in hell that you can say you haven't got anything off of the net that's illegal,So don't get all cocky and say that you are the only 1 that dosen't do it cause it's all bull,So don't try and go preacher style on people when in fact you do the same sin's.

i did a research paper few months ago on P2P and if i remember right, it's legal in Canada (or they were making it legal)

anyways, someone suggested shareaza (nvr tried it, but i heard good stuff about it)

i use limewire, it's totally crap free

uh

and

i

think

this

thread

should

be locked.

The loophole is simply this...........P2P in itself is not illegal, it's the ways in which people use it for, those activities themselves is what is illegal.

So get your things straight, just because yes everyone knows basically what it's for, technically it could be used for sharing cooking recipes......so therefore the only thing that is illegal is the people sharing the movies, music what have you, but in itself P2P is not illegal...

With that I suggest DC++, you can get the best recipes for key lime pie on there

Limewire

Main people that b*tch about p2p is the artists with too much money to begin with.

and why is it dale always has to argue with people and call them morons? come'on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom