AV8 or AV8-3rd Eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
socom2playa, i think my temp sensor is screwed up too. Its reading in the 50/60's.When i was at 20 degrees celcius. I had no idea this was a popular problem. It has to be my temp sensor, no other reason.I have the 3rd eye...

I just relised that the cpu temperature might not be what it says, as how do I actually know? But it seems about right anyway.

Yah i wish i read up a bit more before i bought this motherboard,but if you have good cooling you should be alright.Im OC'd at
2.5Ghz at the moment and my cpu temp is reading 43C idle and motherboard at 30C idle. Im going to sell this board soon as possible and get another one.

From what I hear I am definitely getting the MSI Neo2 unless that new DFI mobo will be priced between 100-140$. I do plan on overclocking. I was reading some reviews on newegg that said some people had trouble with their ram being too close to the cpu and the hsf touched the ram. Anyone know if thats a problem with the MSI Neo2?

Well I had the AV8 3rd and now i have my returned AV8.

Both have the uGuru stuff, so don't think its only the third eye. The third eye simply has the 'third eye clockpeice'.

Just make sure that if you are buying an aftermarket HS that it works with the board. Other then that everything is great.

Refer to this thread if you like : http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50172

I figure if you want it I can get it to you for 65 + ship?

Anyways to stay on topic - Abit is a good choice.

unless that new DFI mobo will be priced between 100-140$.
I believe it should be no more expensive than the MSI Neo2 plat currently is.

Anyone know if thats a problem with the MSI Neo2?
Hmm well I put an SLK-948U I believe it was with a 92mm fan for this kid who I built a computer for and I didn't have any problems, but no doubt you might with something like a zalman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom