P2P programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the pole outta your asses. For 15 years i bought cds for an average price of around 25 dollars. The record compaines were completely overcharging me for a cd that costs 2 dollars to produce. For the past five years i've downloaded every possible song i can for free and the record compaines can eat me. The record companies produced the problem of P2P networks, if they didn't rip their customers off for so long people wouldn't of had a need to make mp3's or P2P networks that share music. Only in the States would huge companies (record compaines) sue their own customers, but then again sueing people is a regular thing in America anyways. So for all the people who think downloading music is not right. BLOW ME!:p

BTW - i use Piolet P2P program. Has some addware put not much.

There are so many tweaks for Shareaza, my average of downloading a file is 5Mbps! It's true.

MADWAD said:
Take the pole outta your asses. For 15 years i bought cds for an average price of around 25 dollars. The record compaines were completely overcharging me for a cd that costs 2 dollars to produce. For the past five years i've downloaded every possible song i can for free and the record compaines can eat me. The record companies produced the problem of P2P networks, if they didn't rip their customers off for so long people wouldn't of had a need to make mp3's or P2P networks that share music. Only in the States would huge companies (record compaines) sue their own customers, but then again sueing people is a regular thing in America anyways. So for all the people who think downloading music is not right. BLOW ME!:p

BTW - i use Piolet P2P program. Has some addware put not much.
Pretty lame excuse. You can't reason with the law, it's just the law. You aren't allowed to break it no matter what. If you think they overcharge you then you don't buy the stuff, you don't just go and steal it you retard.

By that same logic I could say that Walmart is overcharging me so that gives me the right to go in there and start stealing all of their stuff. Because umm yea companies aren't allowed to overcharge you in order to make a profit *sarcasm*.

Just be happy that you aren't going to be arrested for your illegal and immoral activities. I would personally like to hurt you just a little bit, since for the people that legitmately buy CD's, you and fellow illegal downloaders are actually increasing the price and hurting the industry.

Consider that logic moron.

Bah. I don't like to buy CDs. But, I do like the idea of buying individual songs online. Paying $$ for songs I never listen to is just stupid.

This is a long, never ending argument. Whether downloading is moral or not, dale is right, it still is illegal. When Napster was first under fire, I was the biggest advocate for it that I know of. I sent email after email after email to every senator and congressman that I could get email addys to. I got responses back, but not alot. I got one lletter than was almost 3 pages long back from a selectman! I think it was Kerry or Tierny, but I'm not sure. I also got a letter back from Gerorge Dubya. It was about 3 sentances long, and did not even acknowledge what I was originally writing about. Whichwas the Napster issue.

My point, there is no end to this debate. Might as well follow the legal side for the time being and avoid and sorts of trouble.

A recent court ruling, in the U.S. anyways, says that P2P is not illegal. The act of sharing information is not, in and of itself, illegal. The reproach of legality is when copyright and fair use laws are breeched.
But, lets all be honest.. that's the main reason people use P2P.

dale5605 said:
Just be happy that you aren't going to be arrested for your illegal and immoral activities. I would personally like to hurt you just a little bit, since for the people that legitmately buy CD's, you and fellow illegal downloaders are actually increasing the price and hurting the industry.

Consider that logic moron.

I like how everyone start's on the illegal bit,Every single 1 of you do it so don't try preaching cause no one is listening,And Dale no one ever listen's to anything you have to say cause it's all crap too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom