Need Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sys

Baseband Member
after i formated my pc and install WinXP os then everything is ok and i donno why my soundcard didn't detect by my pc......so not sound to come out after i formated.....i donno wat is my soundcard name and my soundcard is built-in one.....
anyone can help me to source this problem?
Thanks....

Load the drivers from your motherboard manu. either off of your CD that came with the motherboard or from their website.
Make sure that you obtain the LATEST drivers for XP.

-Michael

i donno wat is my soundcard name and my soundcard is built-in one.....

If it is a built in sound card on the motherboard, you will not find model number and stuff. When you load the driver (when you find it.) if that does not work then check the bios and make sure that the on board sound is not disabled.

You should just have to load the drivers for XP and ya should be styling!! It worked before the Upgrade right? Also, what was the Old OS?

ok...
thanks u guy....
another question......
for Win98......how to to search the graphic card drive for it if we donno wat graphic card we using.......
Thanks.....

The model name of your mobo is printed on the mobo, or you can find it in your mobo manual. Do a google to find its specs..

Sys said:
ok...
thanks u guy....
another question......
for Win98......how to to search the graphic card drive for it if we donno wat graphic card we using.......
Thanks.....

Mobo=motherboard.

you should be able to go into the control panel and device manger and the properties should tell you all the information about your installed equipment. even manufacturer and model info. Once you have this you can search for the drivers.

If you are having problems with your integrated sound and your video card, You may want to try reinstalling windows. If these worked fine at one time and all of a sudden stopped working and reloading the drivers does not work a reinstall may do the trick. I have seen it fix so many unexplained problems and it only take 15-40 mins depending on computer speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom