AV8 or AV8-3rd Eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd eye has that guru software I believe for better and more advanced OC'ing.

I'd personally suggest the MSI board. Although yes I realize ABit has made a name for themselves as OC'ers, the MSI Neo2 Plat is basically the best nforce3 OC'er out there. DFI MIGHT be releasing one here in a month or more though, but it's still up in the air.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43033

MSI Neo2 Plat tips and tricks for optimizing that beast ;)

DONT GET AN ABIT MOTHERBOARD, go on the abit forum and read all the threads of people such as myself complaining about the temp sensor problems. if you plan on OC'n knowing the correct temps are crucial.

The only difference between the 3rd eye and the normal AV8 is the guru clock.

btw. A nice simple bios flash sorted out my temperature problems, but there are offer problems, like the pci lock not working when overclocking.

The point is the MSI Neo2 Plat is the best OC'er out there, so get that, if DFI fails to release that nf3 board that's the one I'm getting

Trifid I already have the lastest bios flashed on my system it made no change to my temp issue.

Trifid said:
The only difference between the 3rd eye and the normal AV8 is the guru clock.

btw. A nice simple bios flash sorted out my temperature problems, but there are offer problems, like the pci lock not working when overclocking.

It sorted it out for me atleast, mine used to say 12*C for idle. Now it is a nice 31*C for idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom