CPU going to die soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiboi

Daemon Poster
Recently my computer has been slowing down, my CPU has been idling at 100%!! I used Ad-Aware and Microsoft Anti-Spyware, McAfee Virus Scanner, Diskeeper, Registry Mechanic, PC Rescue 2.0, and Tuneup Utilities.

Here are some images stuff:

well, perhaps your computer is affecting by spyware or malicious program which make your cpu lag

I like that sig gif you made. Pretty dern clever, although it looks like it's based off a mac setup :p

You sure you aren't reading the 'System Idle Process' at 100% which means your computer is just sitting there?

Could be it just really needs a format

I don't have the Windows XP cd! So is there a way to copy and paste my processes?

You made that sig ?? i've seen that in so many ppl's sigs on various forums.

I think that if you have that little sticker that came with XP and you sent it back to microsoft they might give you a new cd and cd key and disable the old CD key. that is what quickbooks did with my dad because he actually accidentaly shredded his quickbooks hew wasn't paying attention and though it was an old adio cd and accidentaly shredded it. :) I love that sig!

Yes I am 24 hrs a day. I had that 1 year ago. I started a few weeks ago. And no, I didn't make that sig. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom