If it sucks so much, why'd they make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to realize that not everyone needs a high end graphics card for their needs. Thus this solution was created.

Well thats kind what i was tryin to say...

not everyone that buys a graphics card is going to use it for games... and if ATI n Nvidia (i think they are leaning towards this which is really stupid) only design cards for gamers with gaming budgets then the average people who just need a card to run TV off or just to run their monitor are gona be screwed as older cards are dying out and we'll be left with the choice of no card or a $400+ card.

Yeah, but they could have gotten a regular low end card and it would be better than this crap. YOU have to understand that the conglomorates at the graphics companies are greedy motha f***kers. This wasn't made for people can't afford the high end cards. It was made to make more money for the man.

well thats what business is about, sheesh.. as long as ur not gona buy the 6200 then theres no need to complain, right ?

The 6200TC is made for people that don't need sh*t for video. its for people that need a video card for everything EXCEPT games because this thing can barely run em'

compare to my geforce4 mx series, this card can at least increase some performance~~~

I think the TurboCache name is a little bit misleading. Some people could think it is more powerful than a regular 6200. But then again the naming systems on video cards is always a little hairy. Like GT, SE, LE, XT, to most people those are just random pairings of letters. You have to do some research to figure out what the pros and cons are and how good each one is.
Some people will always be suckered in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom