P2P programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sguffee

Baseband Member
Hey guys I'm looking for a good P2P program. Is there one that you would reccomend or one that you are using that is decent and doesnt have a lot of spyware and adware with it. Thanks for any suggestions? If I should be posting this somewhere else I'm sorry but this is the main place I read about computer stuff.

The rule with illegal activities is not to tell anyone, and if you're gonna do it, you better find out how yourself.

This is also in the WRONG forum.

In Canada it's legal. I use Shareaza. NEVER EVER USE Kazaa, Kazaa Lite, iMesh, Morpheus, Warez, eDonkey. Always have a decent virus scanner, and am anti-spyware scanner.

theres too much risk involved, I tried a few and found out it is a load of crap'n' it's not not worth having to use your anti-adware and spyware software to get rid of the crap it puts on there.

P2P is illegal??? :amazed:. I thought just trading copyrighted stuff was illegal. The infrastructure itself is illegal?? That doesn't make any sense.

Oh my god, what a load of stooges! Calm down for cripes sake. I think Saharaza is easily the best interface, with multiple searches simultaneously, perfect preview, no bugs.. just lots of features and controls.. only on my dialup it transfers don't seem as good as WarezP2P. Seriously just try them and see which likes your system best. I strongly recommend that you download to a secondary HDD (not your windows drive) because dribbling tiny bits of data across the disk for hours and hours just disperses the data really messily, which means defragging the drive constantly unless you want windows and all your software to run like bollhacks. Ermm.. Kazaa Media Desktop is loaded with spyware, as are a few others, just try them out and do a quick search on google first to check they aren't packed with ads/spies.

Warez are very very illegal. Therefore, WarezP2P is guilty by association. But no, the P2P infastructure is not illegal... Yet. You are right, it is the sharing and distribution of copyrighted things.

The people the were sued by the RIAA were not sued for using it. They were sued for distributing the material, or having it shared. Right now, they can only nail you with distribution of said product, but they cant nail you with possetion of said product. I think there is a loophole somewhere in there.

But I do not in anyway support or condone the use of P2P software. I am a by-the-books outstanding member of society.

Him said:
But I do not in anyway support or condone the use of P2P software. I am a by-the-books outstanding member of society.

And I bet you have perfect white teeth that glint in the sunlight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom