Intel won! HAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao! the way i see it is that AMD is for the consumers who really do their research and learn everything they can about the 2. Intel is for those who watch TV.

This makes me a quad agent (5-6x technically)
Hows that......I'm not referring to the amount of computers. Unless you have CPU's from 4 different manufacturers then you're still a 'double agent' in the terms I meant. One from Intel, one from AMD

Okay, im only a doubble agent

Im going to get a C3 so i can be tripple :)

EDIT: I have RISC and ARM, and whatever is in my CD player (RISC I think) and my new cisco router.

EDIT: I have RISC and ARM, and whatever is in my CD player (RISC I think) and my new cisco router.
We are talking desktop computers here, yeesh, theres no point in getting ridiculously technical as even calculators have some form of CPU to an extent

uhh, no, hence why I said no point getting ridiculously technical......and you say 'little toys' as if you're living in a card board box and are beyond needing such things

shhhh, reason i call them toys is because i dont mess with cd players and shit like that anymore. I dont even listen to music anymore :-\

charles_scott said:
You guys actully bother to find out what kind of CPU your little toys have?

Little toys?

a 5G (when bought, not now LOL) cisco router and a almost 2G cd player are not toys, that's CDN money by the way.

Oh well, I decided, that Via Cyrix is the best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom