effin ram!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIII

Daemon Poster
my computer is up and running again wooohooooo....

we put in the new mobo, a new cpu, new psu and a new HD and were still gettin the restarts... we tried everything except RAM :rolleyes: and we took one stick out and it all works perfectly!! so about 2 weeks of fukin around, ordering in new parts it comes down to this one lil effer...
so until next weekend ive only got 512 ram which SUX! I can only do one thing at once, if i try to do two thers like ewwww lag..

really? try not running so many programs or tweaking up xp a bit. Without running a game 512mb should be enough.

Yeah.. its not major major lag.. but like a second or two when gettin out of games and such when before it was instant :(

and another heaps weird thing is that my CPU is now running really cold... b4 the build i was gettin above 40 idles... and when i turned her on for the first time after rebuilding i got 28 IDLE, and it doesnt go above 40 in games.. I was thinking maybe i got a northwood replacement or something, but its prescott =) it might also be that I spent about 2hours managing the cables..

heh

even though i'm using value ram right now, i'll never use it again

my old set of kingston value ram blew up both of my hard drives and corrupted my OS because my dfi board hates value stuff

Ouch...when u get stuff like Corsair Value that, all it is is expensive generic ram.. theres no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom