buying pc online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would look at the Compaq Presarios. They are cheap and they get the job done.

Dale? Seriously, didn't we tell you not to tell other people to buy crap? Compaq has the crappiest cooling, trust me. They are poor quality.

Just make your own, it's fun, you'll learn shit, and you WILL save lots of $$$$$$$!!

I'd go for the Sempron.

desiboi said:
Dale? Seriously, didn't we tell you not to tell other people to buy crap? Compaq has the crappiest cooling, trust me. They are poor quality.

Just make your own, it's fun, you'll learn shit, and you WILL save lots of $$$$$$$!!

I'd go for the Sempron.
Well I don't see you suggesting anything better for his budget. So maybe you should save your insults and grow up a little bit.

He didn't say he had any intention of building the thing from scratch.

Dont get that computer, it has an integrated video card. Look for something with AGPx8. This way in a year or two, you can upgrade.

I would also stick with a sempron 3000, or 2.6ghz celeron.

apple? lmao. Apple are horribly built for word processing and Internet surfing. It's only good for Multimedia.

yes no apples im used to windows 98 and xp..i need one that isnt emachines cuz i have heard too many complaints about them being too unreliable, my cousin, uncle AND mom have bought them and they dont go very good for a long time, get me one that has an 80gb hdd and 512 ram and atleast a 2.53 p4, and if u can, with no OS..THANKS GUYS, im not going to be gaming hardcore anytime soon so might as well go with intel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom