Buy or Don't Buy?

• Buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Buy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any software or browser is "evil" in it's own way. Just read all the threads on the various problems they all pose. Actually, when you do that, you would notice one thing, the Opera browser tends to not have so many issues posted as IE or FF ...
Most of the posts on Opera in this forum tend to lead you to themajor, who, by the nature of his threads, either works for them, or just loves their product that much lol.

He just loves their products too much

Their's been like no issues with firefox really, except a guy who used too many plugin's.

Opreah and Firefox are also made by the same company :)

The only reason I haven't given Opera any of my time is because they put a banner ad in their free version. Unless they become completely free, I will most likely never use it.

i use ie most of the time, sometimes ff.... but im too used to ie.. when it doesnt work properly i use firefox.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Their's been like no issues with firefox really, except a guy who used too many plugin's.
I had an issue where all of my bookmarks and settings were gone out of nowhere.

Had another issue when firefox auto-updated and on add/remove programs it was installed twice (both versions). I had to reformat to fix that little bugger.

That's why I don't use firefox anymore, I don't get any crap from IE it works fine for me. And I never get any spyware because I know how to get the settings right and use good anti-spyware programs. If you do that IE has no more spyware than firefox does.

Mozilla will rape IE!! IE is so slow on my PC, pages take 1 second on Mozilla, 30 seconds on IE. I tried everything.

Pages actually take longer for me with FireFox.

IE is better IMO, no problems whatsoever from it yet.

The only time I use FireFox is when I need to take advantage of tabed browsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom