OK what to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
My birthday is coming up and I will get a present of around 150 USD and I don't know what to get. I'm thinking either RAM or a the extra little things like HS that will go along with my new computer when I get the money and the Computer now.

Well I'm just waiting till I start my job this summer and then I get an extra 200 bucks so taht would be 600 and I'm getting this 150 so that is most of my computer and I was upgrading from what I got to a 64 bit maybe venice so I need a whole new motherboard as well and heatsink so I should make a good start on it now. :) so I was thinking about getting Ram or maybe a heatsink taht would work for soket A and 939 but I don't know.

Decisions decisions. Theyre a biach man.

I suggest saving the money and just rebuilding. 1.33 GHZ Amd isnt good enough for todays standards so i would probably start there.

Well yeah I mean that I was going to build a new system this summer and this would help me get a start on it now I want something I can use now aas well and just when I get the money just change all the stuff out. That is why I was thinking about the ram or maybe the HSF because The one I want is soket A and 939. maybe a new powersupply or maybe a new set of fans and cathodes I hate disicions.

I agree with DJ-Chris. Save your money and spend it on something worthwhile in the summer. If you absolutely have to buy something now, buy some RAM that you can use in both systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom