psu good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea that's the one i suggest

it's a very good psu

but if you're planning on going dual core or SLI, you might want to consider more wattage

i am considering one or both of those but it will be a while.. i think i might wait until the prices on higher wattage psu's go down( because of dual core and sli etc.).

thx 4 the info

OCZ power supplies have stronger and steadier rails, they're about as good as they come. The powerstreams are more powerful than the modstreams if you care to know, but either one at 450 watt output rate or higher is fine.

i am considering one or both of those but it will be a while.. i think i might wait until the prices on higher wattage psu's go down( because of dual core and sli etc.).

thx 4 the info

the OCZ is FAR SUPERIOR TO THE OTHER ONE!!! Only get PSUs from Antec, OCZ, Thermaltake, Ennermax, and Ultra (i have an ultra, its great).

yes, i can guess that there will be a little quality difference.

but as powerfull as the rosewill is. i cant imagine it would be that much more unstable?

what specifically is bad about the rosewill? was there a bad review done on it?

im not trying to defend any brand. im just lookin for specifics to watch out for.. for future reference or knowledge when looking at psu's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom