*Next E-Commerce Site Coming Up! :D*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam'n Systems

Veteran Techist Member
Well everyone,
My dream finally came true! Slam'n Systems is now officially up and running but the grand opening wont be till December 20th for all the seperate product links to be working! We already have 1 satisfied customer :)

( www.slamnsystems.com )

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for comments about the site! Mostly the layout and how you like it all! BTW...The forum isn't working right now...the main page works on the forum but nothing else! Im planning to fix that tomorrow or in a few days!

A lot of the graphics are pixleated. The font doesnt match the website.

Horizontally, the site is nice, but there is way to much vertical scroll.

I like your Logo! and the computer screen looks good.

I'm just providing feedback...not being an ass :p

The font is supposed to be different...lol...that is why! :p

I know there is a lot of vertical scroll, especially sinse the top banner is HUGE! Hopefully in about 6-8 months I'll have have a different layout up with less scroll

the graphics are decent. what i'm concerned about is that i have my security settings at the default medium and i am getting a active X error: your settings prevent you from viewing active X controls. your programmer should test this error on IE 6.

I have just discussed that with our programmer and he has no clue what that means! He is a friend of mine so he ain't no top-knotch programmer! LOL. He actually specializes in layouts, I guess that's why he doesn't know much about it!:rolleyes: HAHA:p

I'll discuss this issue with the other workers who deal with the website and see what we can come up with to fix the problem:)

Placebo said:
Well anything that works on the worst bag o'crap in our office must be a good thing!

:D

LOL...I guess we should be very proud that our website works on your piece of ... work:) :p

Placebo...Are you a super moderator still? If so...why dont you have the picture of a super mod anymore?:amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom