FSB Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah ball mice suck, but man, I don't know it seems like the USB mice I've tried just 'lag' a little bit...don't know, I got an $8 logitech PS/2 mouse the other day and it works fantastic.

Anywho, once again back to the real problem :D

if your psu is fluctuating up to 12.8 that's not good at all either, I'm not sure if it's just spiking or what meaning it's wanting to die or something along those lines.

What kind of PSU is it, how many watts and whats the rating for your rails?

The PSU is a Turbolink:angry: 420 Watt with

24a on +3.3v
35a on +5v
12a on +12v
.8a on -12v
.5a on -5av
2a on 5sb

Sometimes the air coming from the exhast fan is pretty warm. Warmer than I would like.

Yeah Id put some chips on the PSU. Turbolink doesnt sound promising, and neither does the 12 amps it is giving you on the 12V line.

The wattage is fine for you, but you should look into a psu with at least 18A on the +12v for your system, but get something trustworthy.

Antec is really good, but you don't need to get something that great. My aspire was cheap for 550watts and the voltages are very accurate, so go with reviews after you find good specs.

whoa 12a for the +12v line is VERY weak dude, I'd suggest one with 20a or above, but considering that system like Alex said even 18a should give you more than enough room, but 12a just aint gonna cut it

definitely can't go wrong with that one. I have the thermaltake 560w myself. Good PSU's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom