Slave Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already told him that Gaara but message doesn't seem to be getting through!

MININUMTURBULEN.....if you're listening, CHECK TO SEE IF THE BLOODY THING IS PARTITIONED

Samm said:
Already told him that Gaara but message doesn't seem to be getting through!

MININUMTURBULEN.....if you're listening, CHECK TO SEE IF THE BLOODY THING IS PARTITIONED

it isn't. go get you a copy of partittion magic

go to Western Digital's website, get their utility and parition and format the drive, if their utility can't see it then no one will :p

Exactly what i was going to say. Go to WD's site and get there partition program if that program wont detect the hard drive then you got sold a faulty hard drive bro.

i got the utility off WD and it seemed to have partitioned and formatted the drive properly.. then i accessed it and then windows said that it hadnt been formatted :( so i tried formatting it through windows.. didnt work.. so i ran a little disc erase thing i found on cnet.. and it clearly said such and such sectors are damaged.. so i guess thats it for this thing.. and i didnt buy it .. it was in another comp that my friend bought and he gave me the comp for free.. so no loss..
im sorry for not replying asap and thanks so much for all the help.. i dont think its in warranty.. so.. i dont know..
thanks guys
JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom