3dmark03 and 3dmark05 scores on this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theor - no you can post of course , but too many times I see people post things in a thread where someone with a really low end computer is asking if they can play doom3, then someone with specs like yours will say 'Wonder if mine can play it :p' and it gets tiresome. Besides benchmarks mean nothing, it's the gameplay you should be checking and worrying about.

Also, if I were to have a crappy computer I don't think that'd be hurting an ego since ego's generally have to do with one thinking highly of themselves or what they own. It was the whole "wonder if thats decent" that made it seem like you were just putting it out there, but, it's a simple misunderstanding dude, so theres no real reason to get all up in arms about it

alright bud np, yeah I just wasn't expecting it haha XD Sorry if I came off differently, anyway thanks for the help guys.

Nah that's aright, I came off a certain way too so it was my fault for initiating it in the first place. I guess I'm too 'jumpy' in those scenarios. Like I said I've seen it way too many times "Wonder if my system can play doom3 at low settings" and its something like yours, makes me want to slap the people, but yeah you didn't blatently say "what kind of scores should I expect" so, I guess I simply skimmed over it to quick

theor, perhaps I was too quick to post also. Like Nubius said, it was just a misunderstanding, and I apologize as well :)

I would love a system like that, although I am happy with mine.

What scores can I expect from mine?

probably somewhere in the 4000's since it's just a regular 6800, tha's 3dmark05 of course......maybe like 10K or so in 3dmark03? Just making a ballpark figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom