754 or 939

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skt 754 won't be out for veince, i think.
There's a couple of linux OSs...and then there's XP64, I think you have to shell out money for it though. But you don't have total compatibality w/ 64-bit OSs. Like...your drives have to run 64 bit, so you'll have problems w/ legacy equipment.

im looking at the DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D nVidia socket 939 what does this mean i can put more then one pci-e vga or what.

Expansion Slots

PCI Slots

PCI Express X1 Slots

PCI Express X4 Slots

PCI Express X16 Slots

yea...well...that's only my opinion...but yes, people have had some compatiblity problems, and i'm sure that more than me think that way. I'd use what ever you have currently...so if you have XP home, use that...I've actually heard that XP home is better for games, but I don't know if it's true.

That motherboard is good. With that motherboard, the multiple PCIe slots means that you can run SLI and the PCIe 1x ports are for cards that that use PCIe. You shouldn't be looking at SLI becuase it too, has compatiblity problems, and you have to have deep pockets to buy 2 of the same graphics card. You'd be better off with 1 good graphics card rather than 2 bad graphics cards running SLI.

that means you can use one pci-express card

and like i said, don't buy anything until u have the money; venice's price will eventually go down as well

well right know i can preorder venice 3200 and by the time i get it i will have my mobo. but like i said is there something esle i need to buy for this 64 bit systemor no. if everyone who read's this has suggestion for me it mit help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom