Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly

Solid State Member
I need a new power supply and am debating between the dual fan TRUE480 or the new line single fan TP-II 480.

Essentially I wanted to know what is best, dual fan or single fan, which one is less nosier.

Case Currently has:
Neon Light Inside
Neon Bars on the outside
1 SATA HD
1 IDE HD
1 CD Writer
1 SATA DVD+-RW
P4 3ghz
ATI Radeon 9000 AGP

Just wondering which of those PSU is more suitable and less noiser.
Thanx

The single 120mm would be quieter, but there would be barely any difference in the noise, as antec psu fans are always very quiet. The true480 one, but they would both be as good as the other.

What about a normal true power one?

Trifid said:
The single 120mm would be quieter, but there would be barely any difference in the noise, as antec psu fans are always very quiet. The true480 one, but they would both be as good as the other.

What about a normal true power one?

Thanx for the reply, you say what about a true power one?? isn't the TRUE480 a true power ???

all you really need is something like a thermaltake silentpurepower 420w, it's very quiet and it delivers more power than your computer really needs

diabloII said:
all you really need is something like a thermaltake silentpurepower 420w, it's very quiet and it delivers more power than your computer really needs

*Holds I am With Stupid Sign*

Both those power supplies are basically the same and are fine. Get whatever you like it won't make any difference.

I would get the TP-II 480 only because it has a larger fan and larger fans are usually quieter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom