Vga

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAznPrid3x

In Runtime
ok i just found out wat VGA means and i was wondering were can i find that on a mobo or is it not on their only the video card???because i just got this case and it has a VGA monitoring system

This is what VGA looks like.

vga-photo-big.jpg

i mean like my new case came with a vga monitoring system for the tem and i donno were to put the temperature wire at to see how hot it is..the vga is built on the mobo

so you have an integrated video card?

then you don't need to worry, because it won't OC and it'll never overheat

What do you mean by monitor? What kind of mobo do you have? Probably you want to put the temp monitor on your chiset heatsink. I beleive that's where integrated video resides. Granted, it won't be only thing generating heat on that chip. You might want to check(by that I mean look in the manual/call the manufacturer) to see if your mobo already has a temp probe on that chip. If it does, you are better of trying to use a software monitor, as that will give more accurate temps. But, if you wan't a readout on the case, then without a rather expensive monitor and client sofware, that probe is out of the question.

EDIT: The chipset should have a largeish heat sink on it. Mine is found in the approximate center of my mobo, between the PCI/AGP slots and the CPU.

EDIT AGAIN: I can't type :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom