saved on far cry, then acting up, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdawg

Daemon Poster
I hit the ` button, then /save.game/ cheat on far cry, all of a sudden my PC restarts, my screen gets all ****ed up with lines all over the place, I used a restore point to try to restore my PC and it is still ****ed up.

Anyone know howo to help, far cry won' play anymore and my screen is all ****ed up.

virus & spyware scan show nothing, I can barely see as I type this, man what the hell happened? I got pin stripes all over my monitor now.

I'm not totally sure of this but, I heard that if you have a newer nVidia card, you can see the temp of it:
right click on your desktop->properties->settings->advance->select your card.

don't know about the other cards.
Or you can open up your case and manually inspect your videocard.

Maybe if you have another computer, you can switch the parts and if it has the same problem.

computer is restarting itself while i try to uninstall, when its on all i see are stripes.

tihis is ****ed up, i don't know what is wrong but is spent a lot of money on this ****ing thing and i'm gettin pissed

far cry is all i play.

i just uninstalled the game and my monitors picutre still has blue pinstripes all over it.

I don't know what the hell is wrong. All I did was saved it on far cry and my pc restarted all ****ed up.

I spent a lot of money on this and I am ****in scared right now.

My vid card & sound card are in slots right next to each other. They do feel hot but i don't know shit about computers so I don't know if something has overheated or what but I am scared that I can't fix this.

I have 3.0 P4, 1024 PC 3200, and a 6600 gt vid card sitting right next to an audigy ZS soundcard, both of which feel hot.

I don't know whats wrong though, all I did was save far cry and my PC started acting up.

Like i said earlier, you might be able to see the temperature of your video card:
right click on your desktop->properties->settings->advance->select your card.

Or did you try looking already?

These are some problems that i think might have happen.

Virus/Spyware
Overheating videocard
Something is loose
Monitor problem
Display setting problem
Display drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom