2 PSUs in one case

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is only one green wire... and many black wires like hotwiring a car only easier plus you just need to rig a switch and mount the switch in a drive bay cover

No tools to cut the case realy. And the reason i say 2 green wires is because i mean hooking PSU1's green and PSU2's green wire together then hooking them up to the right pin on the motherboard, just not sure if it would overload or something....

dont think that would work like i said before just hotwire it and move the on off switch to a front drive bay easy simple a pretty cool lookin

Actually it probably would work aspire....that way he wouldn't have to manually always turn on the 2nd PSU which he'd have to do if he made a 'test PSU' out of the 2nd one in the case.

http://www.casemodgod.com/cmg/Howto-story--16.html

go there, find the wires they are talking about, and splice those two wires into the matching wires on the PSU that has the ATX connector to the mobo, this should turn on both simultaneously ;)

How about you save some money.. save some heat and save some electricity.. and just buy a good, strong psu that will handle everything you've got.. wild idea.. I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom