DVD Decrypter

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
Recently when I used DVD Decrypter on a DVD the files that it gives me are not what they should be. The ausio on the files it decrypts are very quiet. I have to turn up the volume much higher than I should have to. This happened recently. I dont know what caused it, or how to fix it. I had the latest version, I uninstalled it and went back a few version, still happened, so I went back to the newest version. Its not my sound card, because my tv tuner card records at normal volume. What else could it be?

Thanks for any help.

could it be a setting in your [Volume Control]??
[START]
[All Programs]* (XP Style)
[Accessories]
[Entertainment]
[Volume Control]

ya, i think they do, i was just say'n to look make sure none of them got turned down.... that's all
in the windows one you can go into [options] and [properties] and check off to see other sound controls... see if one'a them got turned down. maybe messed with by another program

It's your software, I've used DVD decrypter before but I stopped because I dont like it. It does little things like this. If you mess around with the config, you will eventually get it. I would just get a new software. Use DVDShrink in conjunction with ANYDVD and there will be nothing you cant beat. I use those two, and then burn with Nero. It works great.

dvdshrink rips dvds and gives you the option to burn....or not burn in your case.

DVD Shrink is software to backup DVD discs. You can use this software in conjunction with DVD burning software of your choice, to make a backup copy of any DVD video disc.

DVD Shrink will also burn your backup DVD, if you have installed the latest version of Nero. You can download a demo version of Nero here. If you already possess alternative burning software and prefer to stick with it, then you can still use DVD Shrink. The output from DVD Shrink can be saved as files on your hard drive, which you can then burn with software of your choice.

DVD Shrink is free software. You should never pay for DVD Shrink.

No not rip or copy, but backup. These programs are for backing up. Ripping is illegal, and we dont do anything illegal here, do we? But yes, DVDShrink is conjunction with AnyDVD works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom