High Performance Gaming Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
say is there anything in this for us i.e. free stuff like anything im poor so any tokens of thanks are appreciated?

this would make me want to help a lot more cuz then i know it will benefit me as well

oh and i think that custom boot screens and other stuff would be really cool like make some backgrounds with the company logo

Hey diabloII,
I do agree with you on the tampering with overclocked settings topic. It will be considered. As far as the goodies offerings, that has come to mind before.

Gaming system comes with free or discount off a game of your choice, multimedia pc's comes with a 2-3 dvd's etc.

The company will offer as much as they can, but ofcourse they are limited due to being on a small scale. Once they grow, the offers will as well. I appreciate your feedback and welcome anything you'd like to throw. Also.. if anyone can comment one thing they like or dislike about another manufacturer(alienware,falcon, etc), that would be helpful as well.

Ex: I personally think its rediculous that Alienware charges money for thier support CD! :angry:

Thanks guys!

alienware overpriced very good stuff
falcon same as above
dell crap
hp crap
emachines crap
ibm crap

also where aare you planning on buying parts from?

Guys,
My aim is "young eiite", you guys are more then welcome to IM me anytime I am online to discuss this matter. I will personally see to it, that you guys get a discount in the company's products as appreciation of your participation :)

for hard drives, use Seagate or Western Digital. let users choose which one.

let them choose from a variety of LCD or CRT monitors, Sony and BenQ are good companies

what country do you live in anyway?

themeXP is a nice and free program (it does take up resources though)

oh, and advertisement is very important

You want to really help people out? Have Av and firewalls already installed... and not Norton or McAfee, which are useless.

AVG and Avast are both good. Try striking up a diologue with a few of the other AV companies, like Trendmicro or Computer Associates, and see if you can get a good deal for putting their software on your systems (well, giving the options).

Good spyware removers would be a good idea as well.

Install a decent selection of wallpapers for desktops. The ones that come with Windows are well worn and tired. Several nature shots, weather shots, space shots, cool graphics. Check out http://customize.org/ for a few thousand cool examples of what can be done/offered.

Tech support needs to be available and knowledgable. When something goes wrong, they need to be able to contact someone NOW, and that someone needs to know the answer NOW. Email, IM, chat, and phone are good options, as is a good website with FAQ and boilerplates for most common problems.

Make sure that you are putting out good quality. Nothing screams "incompetent" louder than to receive a computer and parts have fallen off/out of it in transit.

Tech support needs to be available and knowledgable. When something goes wrong, they need to be able to contact someone NOW, and that someone needs to know the answer NOW. Email, IM, chat, and phone are good options, as is a good website with FAQ and boilerplates for most common problems.
^AGREED! There are already a lot of company's offering the same product you are right? The way you seperate yourself is through the service aspect.

One other thing that I think is a good idea. Gamepc.com offers the option to just send the parts and let the customer assemble themselves. I think that is a cool option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom