AMD voted best CPU at Intel show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh... lol. Well nice to know about stuff. I feel like ***** slapping every single employee of Intel now, and giving every employee at AMD a pat on the back. lol. :)

Intel didn't make this decision I don't think, it was an event sponsored by Intel, I really don't think anyone from Intel is silly enough to label their competitor as better.

dale5605 said:
You just keep at the insults and claim you don't care, then why keep replying huh? You don't answer you just keep going and going and going.
You must not get laid enough or something, you're seriously messed up. I probably get more sex then you have had in your life.

HAHA! You know, for a second I was gonna intervene and take neither side, but after a comment like that sex comment... Damn. You gotta shut the hell up man.

Nubius said:
Of a family of 13 :p

Aint that right bing crosby! "Thats right peter, beat em with a sack of sweet valencia oranges....wont leave bruises and it'll let him know whos boss "

YES! With the Family Guy reference!

Nubius is ALL about the Family Guy over here!

Damn right! I remember Intel saying once that they reccomend ASUS boards over their own, so why wouldnt they reccomend a better CPU if it was better? I know, I'm an Intel guy and I'm in an AMD owned thread. I'm a pilgrim in an unholy land. Now your making me start to question my own beliefs... Should i condone and not condemn AMD? A paradox...

Personally I think ASUS sucks, but I have seen articles that says ASUS makes way better boards for Intel based machines than they do AMD's so maybe they are good over on the evil side :p

AMD is really pushing the envelope with new technology and awesome performance, can't go wrong

Damn you Nubius, for making me rethink my ways. Damn you, damn you to heck.

Muahahahah LUUUUUKE, USE THE FORCE!

Happy now!?!

I haven't been happy in years :p

Come to the light side Him, away from darth intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom