I NEED a new video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Chaintech sucks all togather. Never buy any kind of hardware from them. For Nvidia cards, get eVGA, and for ATI cards like the 9600 XT stick with Sapphire.

Yeah dude don't worry I learned that same damn lesson. As I said I will never freakin get another chaintech anything again. But when I bought that I was going from a Gf2 Ti 64mb to the FX 5700 256mb and I knew nothing of video cards and brands like I do now =/

Oh well I've made a few mistakes the hard way meaning buying something crappy

chaintech, BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!! plus, I dont have PCI-E, only AGP 8x.
anyways, you guys are gonna slap me for this, but I just got a Gigabyte 9600 pro for $85 shipped.
I decided I have other priorities aside from video cards being in college and all....

other priorities besides video cards!?!?! Not a chance! :p

That card of course can't at all be compared to the 6600GT, but it is still a good card....and now you got money for all that Ramen noodles you gotta eat in college :D

GO RAMEN NOODLES!!!!! At least I will have sustanence while playing on the 9600 now... Kinda sad I wont have the 6600 series anymore, oh well, life might go on...

get the 9600 xt saphire dude. I dont have it buht to let u know the geforce fx 5500 SUCKS. I lagg like heck when someone throws a smoke nade at me in CS ( OLD OLD game). DONT BUY it.
My friend has a 9600 xt and it rox for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom