Graphics card temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcowe

Baseband Member
Hi is there anyway i can check the temperature of my graphics card? Is there any program i can get that will show me temperature of it?

What kind of card do you have? If it's a halfway decent card,there is a little utility under the display utility under control mpanel. YOu know, right click on the desktop and go to Properties. Under there, go to settings and click on Advanced. Under there somewhere, I'm sorry I cant tell you exactly where, there should be a thing that will tell you your video card temperature.

Unless its a halfway decent card, you shouldn't even have to worry about the temperature. Low end cards don't run hot at all.

Your GPU temperature you can see in your bios? Thats not like anything I've seen before.

I have a radeon 9800 Pro. I dont see it under the Settings-Advanced menu.

Could anyone tell me where it is, I was curious of the temperature my card is running at as well.

Does it come with a CD?

Sorry, I dont really use ATI, my bro does, Ill ask him. It should come with some monitoring program.

Also, yea it is important to check it out. 9800 pro's use are about 35 degrees hotter than 9600 pros, so if I were you I would check it out.

Good luck.

Sorry, *slaps forehead* I can't see mine in BIOS, got it counfused with the CPU, duh. I can see my GPU temp on my Nvidia desktop manager I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom